Closure Update

After consulting the Tasmanian Catholic Education Office this morning I decided to close the school due to the road conditions throughout the Huon Valley. It was a difficult decision but the safety of the children and staff is my number one priority. Half the teaching staff travel from Hobart each day and already this Winter we have experienced some very dangerous conditions in the mornings and afternoons.  I am sure all parents understand the situation.  The closure of the school was placed on this website as soon as the decision was made and three local radio stations also had the information. The school website is the best option to check in the future as only Mr Dwyer and I can update the news section. I apologise if the closure caused any confusion and difficulties for families.

Take Care

Stuart Kelly

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.